TMS announces a new relationship with The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Tuition Management Systems (TMS) is excited to announce a new partnership with University of Alabama in Huntsville. Established in 1950, and offering more than 80 areas of study, University of Alabama Huntsville is a research university, with an enrollment of more than 7,300 students. Through this partnership with TMS, the University will utilize TMS’ Payment Portals and Student Account Center with Payment Plans solutions. The University may now benefit from:
- Efficiency within the administrative office by offering a robust online Gateway with familiar shopping-cart functionality
- Ability to offer multiple school-approved, user friendly payment methods
- Compliance with PCI DSS standards
Student Account Center and Payment Plans:
- A school-branded, sophisticated account management tool and payment options for its students and families
- High touch service model for both the school and family
- Meaningful account activity notifications to all parties to manage changes in balance due responsibly and promptly
- Access to TMS counselors to work with families on payment solutions for school receivables
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements including PCI DSS, agency risk management & internal control standards, FERPA, GLBA, NACHA, the Truth in Lending Act, and Regulation Z.
TMS is excited to welcome the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and we look forward to building a successful relationship!